- coco chanel was an active member of the nazi party, and known as a nazi agent
- dr seuss was racist and terrified of children
- john lennon was abusive and beat his wife repeatedly
- gandhi was extremely racist and sexist and was against homosexuality and sex in general and denied his wife medication she needed bc it went against their religion but took it when he needed it
- johnny cash killed half of the california condor population, which is an almost extinct bird species
Would you still be the same person you are now? Would you still have the same friends or gone through the same adventures? Would you have experienced the same pain and heartbreak or unexplainable joy and happiness? It’s strange how in just a matter of moments the choices you make can determine a chain of completely different events, paths, and can always leave you wondering what if you chose differently?